The Business Process Management (BPM) Architects or Business Analyst at Fidelis are expected to lead BPM engagement activities as required by the client engagement/contract – specifically with respect to the target IT solutions. They will be experts in the application of BPM tools such as ARIS, Adonis or Casewise Corporate Modeler and methods for moderating workshops, documenting, analysing and optimizing processes in large global enterprises. They will have demonstrated leadership in full life-cycle BPM engagements. They will be responsible for leading teams in architecting and building proofs of concepts and demonstrating the capabilities of the BPM discipline. We are looking for BPM Architects or Business Analysts to work closely with the client representatives in defining business requirements for future IT solutions.
Functional experience in marketing, HR, and/or Supply Chain processes is preferred. Experience in at least one of the following Industries is a must: Banking, Telco, Insurance, Retail, Public Services. Experience in modelling and optimization processes is preferred. This is a role that will require the candidate to work with our clients in Luxemburg or Frankfurt.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in computer sciences or business administration
- At least 2 years experience working with modelling platform such as ARIS, Adonis, Corporate Modeler. Expert level experience is required
- At least 2 years experience in Marketing, HR and/or Supply Chain processes. Functional experience preferred.
- At least 2 years experience in effective consulting and communication skills.
- Project Management skills (Risk Management, Scope Management, Change Control, etc.)
- Fluency in English. French / German is a plus.
Apply by sending your application to the recruitment office.